Bellow is the list of my commercial projects I worked on and which I would like to highlight.
This module has been designed for smart city solutions like Smart Bus Stops or Solar Benches (seedia.city)
- microcontroller based multimedia module,
- content managment for e-paper displays,
- advanced light managment (power LEDs, RGB LEDs, sensors),
- 2G/NB/LTE Cat-M1 connection for OTA updates, remote/API control and telemetry.
Power Distribution Module
Power distribution module for smart ecological furniture (seedia.city) powered by solar energy.
- microcontroller based power distribution managment (12V, 5V and 3.3V) up to 10A,
- power consumption measurement of all connected modules (multimedia devices, phone chargers, etc.),
- RS-485 interface,
- GSM connection for OTA updates, remote control/API and telemetry,
- solar charger controller.
POS IoTizer. The device collects statistics data from off-line POS devices and sends it to server/online platform in real-time.
- ESP8266 as a heart of module,
- WiFi connection for OTA updates, autoconfiguration, pushing statistics and telemetry,
- RS-232 interface.
Meteorological Rocket Controller
Device acts as a main board for the meteorological rocket project built on Warsaw University of Technology.
- microcontroller based rocket board,
- initiator of detonation,
- realtime calculation of the 9-points of freedom,
- GPS tracker (>10Hz),
- support for static and differential pressure sensors,
- uSD card storage,
- support for temperature sensors,
- PCB resistant to shock and overload forces.
One thought on “My Projects”
Nice Job Thank you 🙂