Sometimes it makes the most sense to design systems from the ground up, and other times when simplicity or a quick project completion is desired, pre-built system boards are a better choice. These four MBAVR development boards has been designed in order to create a minimalist and very useful environment to support a rapid development / prototyping of my AVR projects. The boards are really cool, so I decided to share it with you.
The MBAVR projects goal was to create minimalist development boards, that will:
- base on signle-layer PCB layout,
- include only through hole parts,
- expose AVR ISP socket (i.e. for USBasp programmer),
- make all GPIO pins available on the PCB via pin headers,
- contain MCU socket and extra power connector.