I’m using frequently Arduino development board (i.e. Arduino UNO) as a fast project validation platform. I love it for its simplicity and AVR-base nature. I decided to refactor and publish some of my Arduino projects here!
Arduino key features:
- advanced RISC architecture (up to 1MIPS/1MHz, easy to learn Assembler)
- 32kB of Flash, 1kB of EEPROM and 2kB of SRAM
- five software selectable power saving modes
- operating voltage range (1.8V to 5.5V) and industrial temperature range (-40ºC to +85ºC)
- peripherals like USI, 3 timers, 6-channel ADC, Watchdog or Analog Comparator
- many developer tools that are open-source and free (Arduino-IDE, Wiring Platform, AVR-GCC, etc.)
- cheap development boards (also with other chips like ESP32, ESP8266 and based on ARM core)
- great community!
Realization plan is about ~15%. Some of projects are in progress and some are ready to publish. I’ll keep this page updated!